Dimitris Lakasas was born on April 14, 1973 in Kolindros, Pieria.
He is the CEO of Olympia Electronics S.A.
In 2017 he was announced the “Innovative Entrepreneur of the Year” in the EY -ERNST & YOUNG competition.
In addition to his business activity he has been:
- Chairman on Greek International Business Association (SEVE) 2010-2014
- Chairman on Alexander Iinnovation Zone (AIZ) 2013-2015
- Board Member of Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) 2004-2019
- Βoard Member of the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (SBBE) since1999
- Founder of Think Tank SEVE
He has participated in international conferences and publications in financial and sectoral press.
He holds an MBA (Master of Business Administration) (UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD) and a Bachelor on Economics and Marketing (CITY COLLEGE – UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD)